Experience Sioux Falls maintains a number of digital assets to assist in the promotion of Sioux Falls, including photography and video footage. These assets are for use in promoting Sioux Falls as a travel destination of choice, and may be used at no cost provided usage meets our Photo/Video Usage Guidelines below. The assets remain property of Experience Sioux Falls and the originating artist.
Photo/Video Usage Policy Guidelines
Photos and/or Videos may be used for the following purposes:
- Editorial coverage by travel and trade media.
- Travel and trade professionals promoting travel to and within Sioux Falls including collateral such as travel destination brochures, websites for Sioux Falls meetings and conventions, as well as blogs and travel websites.
Photos and/or Videos may be used by:
- Travel and trade media.
- Meeting professionals who are working with Experience Sioux Falls toward selecting or promoting Sioux Falls as their next meeting or convention destination.
- Travel professionals who are working with Experience Sioux Falls and are promoting Sioux Falls as a leisure destination in their campaigns and initiatives.
*Assets are royalty free, however you are required to provide a credit line to Experience Sioux Falls.
Photos and/or Videos may not be used for:
- Any commercial purposes outside of tourism promotion.
- Commercial advertising of non-tourism products including advertising supplements within newspaper and real estate materials.
- Placement on souvenirs, commemorative books, DVD's or other consumer goods such as clothing for retail or resale.
- As fundraisers for causes, charitable organizations or political organizations.
- In any way that is deceptive, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory or reflects negatively on Experience Sioux Falls, its members or on the Sioux Falls community as a whole.